Monday, May 14, 2012

Has it really been that long...?


I've been absent for a while, I apologise! I've been quite busy, but again, in that odd way that I'm somehow also not that busy at all. I suppose I could say I was busy with things that are not of any internet to anyone really (not even me!), so I had nothing to post for a bit. Among my business, I've decided to quit studying Psychology (oh dear how I hate to be a "quitter", but I think trying to stick it out for another year and a half would have near-killed me), in favour of studying Film and Television. It was nice knowing Psychology would give me solid job prospects, but I'm not suited for any of the jobs it sets me up for anyhow. I'm better off as a "starving artist" than some desk-bound well-meaning social worker without a clue!! My main point was that I wanted to help people, and I've had more help and support through film and television than I have from professional services over the past few years of my life, so sod it - I'll do what I want!! I'm not starting that degree until next year however, so after this semester is done, I'll have one off to work (sounds so simple, yet finding a job isn't a simple task at all) and 'pull myself together', as they say.



No comments:

Post a Comment