Saturday, May 26, 2012

quick wishes


Had a lot of things going on behind-the-scenes, as you may have noticed. I am trying to work on a layout and I keep changing my mind about design and all that sort of thing. I suppose these are all quite summer-y items to have on a wishlist, which is silly considering it suddenly got very cold today. Of course I've been looking forward to winter almost since summer started, and I would pair the dress with tights and a coat. I need new t-strap mary janes, as my current ones are falling apart (very sad), and a new pair of sunglasses would be nice, as mine broke (sad again!). A Cambridge Satchel Company satchel is something I've been wanting for a very long time ... maybe one day soon! Hope you're all well and either enjoying the hot or cold, wherever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment