Friday, June 8, 2012





   

Just a couple of haphazardly-shot outfit photos today. If you look too closely at the backgrounds you can see just how messy a person I really am. Oops! The bottom two are from quite a while ago, and the top two are from yesterday when I went out to afternoon tea with some friends. And I also have some good news, as yesterday I found out my change of University courses was accepted. Goodbye to Psychology and hello to Film! I'm also changing Universities, not just courses, so I feel like a true first-year all over again, nervous about finding my way around campus and all that sort of thing. But I'm also very excited!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so envious of your Film major! If I could start over again, that's what I would choose to study as well. I'm sure you'll adore it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! And how exciting for you, moving university and beginning what sounds like a very interesting course

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes! they are so cute.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete