Wednesday, September 12, 2012

small comforts





If there's one thing you need to do, it's order a copy of Wish magazine before they're all gone (which I've heard they almost all are!) I received my copy quite a while ago now, but I've flipped through it again and again, still surprised at how perfect it is. I've tried out a lot of magazines over the years, from the likes of Elle & Vogue, to Frankie & Lula, but nothing has ever stuck with me. But somehow Wish is everything I've ever wanted those magazines to be. Pretty, free, unpretentious, cosy, & friendly. No one telling you what to do or what to look like. Just something to relax with, alongside your favourite comfort food or drink (chocolate for me, always).







I couldn't not buy this 110th Anniversary edition of The Tale of Peter Rabbit either. Especially since I eyed the special hardcover editions of Winnie-the-Pooh and missed out on them. (They were a tad expensive, but oh-so beautiful. I expect I'll dream about them wistfully for years now, unless I can find them elsewhere...) I know I've been extremely quiet around these parts, but count yourselves lucky about it really. I've been terribly uninspired and generally just down in the dumps! Boring!! I'm very determined that this will only be a temporary thing though, and since lately I've felt my interests flaring up again, I'm hoping I'll have more to share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment