Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April



April has started out really lovely. Yesterday my friend had a job interview in the city, so I helped her get there and we had a very nice day. It included lots of walking, which exhausted me, but I had to be out today on sore legs to pick up last-minute birthday & Easter gifts. It was a bit of a scramble to get Easter eggs, I can tell you! People were snapping them up, no time for me to be indecisive. I also bought proper watercolours (I used to use watercolour pencils), and a new dress to wear to my friend's birthday dinner tomorrow night. My cute shoes are from YesStyle, but they need some wearing in. They're so stiff! Now I'm watching Mr Bean and resting my tired feet.




3 comments:

  1. Darling pictures, that dress is beautiful!
    X Jane
    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, isn't it! I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.

      Delete