Thursday, March 29, 2012



I feel like I'm always showing off books. I don't mean to really. They're just always so interesting is all. I've had this one for a while, but it's a favourite. If you accused me of being a ten year old girl I'd only half deny it.







I'm strangely excited for Easter. I'm not even sure why, as my family aren't religious, so Easter has always been chocolate and holidays. Though this year it will be less of a holiday. I have so much study to do. Boring!! If someone was to rank people by how studious they are, I'm sure I'd be in the bottom 5%. I never learned good study habits, so now I sit about watching Gilmore Girls instead of writing essays. Oops!



I'm still working out a system for outfit photos. I'm not even sure I want to consistently post photos of me posing in outfits. It makes me feel a bit weird. Anyway, this is a really close up, strange shot of what I wore today to laze around. Very interesting, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment