Thursday, September 27, 2012

war and clothes...?


I've been meaning to borrow this series off my parents for ages, and since it's coming up to long essay and exam time at University, it's obviously the perfect time to start a new series...!
A pretty little bag for going out tonight (I bought a new dress that today that I'll also be wearing out, it's orange, a colour I've wanted to try and wear ever since I fell in love with Rachel Weisz's character in The Brothers Bloom - a film you most definitely should watch! Cute clothes! Adrien Brody! A cute romance! And the rest of the plot!!)
The beginnings of my books-about-WWII collection. I've become really very interested ever since I finished the last Montmaray Journals book (another recommendation! DO READ!!). I have no idea if these will be any good, they were dead cheap at a discount store, but it's a start.
The start of a summer wardrobe. I have a really tough time finding summer clothes that I like (especially finding dresses that aren't too short), so I'm quite happy that so far I've been able to find a few things that I'll get a lot of wear out of this summer!

I've had a really nice week of not being in the city, and I'm already very excited to come back home again for the summer/christmas break. I was really at the point where falling asleep without having to tune out the sound of traffic or my house mates watching terrible television late at night seemed too good to be true... Ah, I have no idea why I ever thought a sensitive old thing like me would be suited to all the noise and bustle of city life!

No comments:

Post a Comment