Thursday, October 25, 2012

a spring wishlist


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

Just a couple of nice things I've had my eye on. I'm trying to embrace the whole different-seasons-to-the-other-side-of-the-world, and to not get too upset that just about everyone else gets Autumn and a cold Christmas while it's the same old heat, heat, and more heat here in Australia. I'm in the mood for garden parties and picnics and all those other idealistic things that I'll probably never get around to doing, because instead I lie on the floor under the fan complaining about how absolutely HOT it is (but really, 32 degrees C in October really is a bit much...)

ps - you can find me on instagram as stardustings 

4 comments:

  1. I love that top shop dress, so ethereal :)
    Great picks!

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral socks, and how lovely would it be to sip milk from the old fashioned bottles! :)
    I really love your blog, it's so magical :) I hope you're having a lovely week :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this wishlist! I especially love the socks and old fashioned milk bottles. One day I wish to hold a picnic and everyone can drink out of milk bottles with candy stripped straws.

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete