Sunday, December 30, 2012

christmas


We had a small Christmas this year, and I think it suited everyone very well. Especially with the strange it-doesn't-really-feel-like-Christmas phenomenon! However there was still glazed ham and trifle so I was happy. I'm really, really happy with everything I got, including the cutest package from my lovely friend Dani, who I got to meet in person for the first time this year when she came to stay with me. And I was extra happy when all my gifts were received with joy. Admittedly I'm hoping to steal a peek at the Horrible Histories books I got for my brother!! My new Estee Lauder foundation was purchased with good old Christmas Money after a lot of deliberation. I've slowly been upgrading all my make-up supplies, from low quality products that I've never been happy with, to products that have excellent reviews and are made specifically to deal with the type of skin I have. I've only had it on from when I had it put on in the store so far, so I don't feel comfortable giving it a review yet, but I was really, really happy with it and couldn't stop looking at how nice my skin looked in the mirror...!



I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and here's to hoping the New Year will be glorious. x

2 comments:

  1. the british pride stuff are so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous photos!!

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete