Sunday, March 18, 2012

More Ghostliness...


It's overcast today, so it just adds even more to the lighting problem I already have... meaning I look like a ghost again! I also thought I should post my face (even though really it's not my best face day today), otherwise some of you might start to think I'm just a body without a head ha ha ha. I really like this dress, I got it for Christmas. Except I think it's just the tiniest bit too short, and I am forever pulling it down, so I don't know what to do really!



I think someone needs to ban me from the book store. I am going to spend all my money on books otherwise. Especially since there are these wonderfully gorgeous Winnie-The-Pooh hardcover editions, with the fabric covers that are a little too expensive, yet which I'm still tempted to buy! And this liquorice is so delicious. I'm not usually a fan of lollies, I prefer chocolate an infinite times more, but I can never resist these!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Emily! I really love your tumblr and din't know you had a blog until I saw an outfit photo you posted! Glad I find you! (I'm forest-dreams at tumblr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lovely blog and I love the stars too...;)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.

    Follow each other?

    x

    http://iwantmorenailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete